Hydraflexin, an herbal supplement that reduces and prevents joint inflammation and pain, WORKS IN 5 KEY WAYS:
1. Defuses the chemical signals that trigger joint inflammation*
2. Significantly reduces joint inflammation and muscle pain*
3. Eases burning, swelling, and tenderness*
4. Helps eliminate stiffness by lubricating joint space and increasing synovial fluid*
5. Increases flexibility and ease of movement*
Each capsule of Hydraflexin herbal supplement helps you prevent joint pain and inflammation with these ingredients:
• A clinically-proven extract of the medicinal herb Andrographis Paniculata which helps correct an imbalanced immune system and therefore helps to cut off the signals that cause inflammation and provide natural relief from joint pain. It provides impressive cardiovascular benefits, too.*
• Biofermented Hyaluronic Acid (HA): A natural compound found in the tissues surrounding your joints, this pure form of HA in Hydraflexin significantly lubricates cartilage and joints. This is essential for reducing stiffness and pain caused by friction when bones rub together, and for increasing flexibility.*
• Helps Increase Joint Flexibility & Mobility*
• Eases Pain & Stiffness Associated with Inflammation*
• Provides Nourishment & Circulates Synovial Fluid To Cartilage & Cells*
Dietary Supplement • 60 Capsules
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount % Ingredients: PerServing DailyValue
Andrographis paniculate herb) 250 mg +
Standardized extract containing
and neoandrographoolides Nutritional Support for Joint & Muscle Health*
HA (Hyaluronic Acid) 30 mg +
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, and Rice Powder.
+ Daily Value not established
: As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. DIRECTIONS
: Not for use by persons under the age of 18. WARNING
CAUTION: Keep tightly closed in a cool dry place at controlled room temperature of 15°-30° C (59°-86° F). DO NOT USE if inner seal or outer neck band is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product has not been reviewed by the US Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
The Truth About Joint Pain and Inflammation The conventional medicine approach for treating joint pain, inflammation and arthritis is a complete failure.
Why it happens and how Hydraflexin joint pain supplement helps make your pain go away.
It does not work!
Think about it...do you know anyone who has a bad knee or chronic back pain who says, “Yep, the pain is gone and I’m feeling great.” It just doesn’t happen. What you usually hear is, “Looks like knee replacement surgery,” or “Heading to the doc for my next injection.”
The truth is, doctors offer few good choices: drugs loaded with side effects, painful injections, or surgery. It’s a band-aid approach that fails because it ignores the two real causes of pain:
1. Unchecked inflammation signals sent by an imbalanced immune system.
2. A lack of cushioning and fluid surrounding joints.
When you mix the inflammation with dry bones grinding together, it’s like kindling for a red, hot fire! The aching and burning can be relentless. And when stiffness settles in, you can say good bye to your mobility and flexibility.
But now everything has changed . Researchers have discovered how to treat—even reverse—the root causes of pain...without risks or harmful medications.
Finally , a better way to feel joint pain relief
Hydraflexin Part 1: Andrographis Paniculata - Reduces painful inflammation at its source
The development of herbal joint pain supplement began by accident years ago when a brilliant and well respected researcher at the University of Chile, Dr. Juan Hanke, was a hired by a pharmaceutical company seeking a cure for the common cold. Hydraflexin
During his research, he came across a rare herb called Andrographis Paniculata—a plant with a long history of use in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese medicine in treating bronchitis, hepatitis, fevers, coughs, cardiovascular disease, liver damage, and more.*
During Dr. Hancke’s work he discovered that an extract of this herb contained unique properties which stimulated immune response and could shorten the common cold. This led him to the development of a standardized extract from Andrographis.*
Dr. Hanke discovered that at higher dosages, Andrograpghis actually helped reduce inflammation and pain—not just colds. That’s because your immune system isn’t just about preventing colds or the flu, it also helps control inflammation signals sent throughout your body.*
Research shows that the Andrographis in herbal joint pain supplement works directly on the immune system and enables it to block certain inflammatory chemical signals—the very signals that cause pain. The evidence is overwhelming. Hydraflexin
• According to , Andrographis (the same amount in The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics ) reduces the abundance of chemical cytokines that cause inflammation which leads to pain.* Hydraflexin
• Andrographis stops (or dramatically reduces) two other significant sources of inflammation sent by yourimmune system— .* COX-2 and Nuclear Factor kappa B
• Andrographis stimulates “PPAR-Gamma,” a little-known protein in your cells that works to slow down and smother inflammation. But researchers were also shocked when they saw that increased PPAR-Gamma also reduced C-Reactive protein—a dangerous marker of inflammation and heart trouble— by up to 40%!*
Hydraflexin Part 2: Biofermented HA
Unfreezes your tightest, stiffest joints
Most people don’t realize that a lack of synovial fluid (a lubricating substance in and around joints) is the most overlooked cause of tight, stiff joints. That’s where Part 2 of herbal joint pain supplement comes in. Besides its pain-blocking Andrographis, Hydraflexin contains another joint-saving breakthrough that lubricates and unfreezes tight, stiff joints!* Hydraflexin
Nature’s most miraculous joint lubricant The breakthrough is called hyaluronic acid—
HA for short. HA is a key moisturizing compound found in all of your connective tissues. HA acts like a shock absorber in the tissues at the ends of bones, and it is highly concentrated in the synovial fluid around your joints.
When you’re running low on synovial fluid, your joints start to dry up and rub together—it’s like trying to use a rusty pair of garden shears! You’ll know if your joint fluid is low if you feel stiff, tight, or creaky. You may also feel burning or tenderness, another result of a lack of lubrication.
While doctors all but ignore your synovial fluid, the good news is that’s it’s so simple to fix. Just replenish your levels of HA and your synovial fluids will come flowing back and lubricate your joints with soothing comfort.
It’s critical to use the right kind of hyaluronic acid (HA)
Now that the extraordinary joint benefits of hyaluronic acid are becoming more well known, there’s been a flood of questionable HA products coming on the market—most of which is low cost HA that has been extracted directly from rooster combs.
Not only does this bring about purity and bacteria concerns, but this type of HA consists of molecules that are too large for absorption when taken orally. And not surprising, a lot of them just don’t work.
The HA in Hydraflexin herbal joint pain supplement is pure and potent
The hyaluronic acid in is created in a laboratory through a special bio-fermentation process—not from rooster combs! It boasts a 96% purity level, compared to just 8%-30% for most other HA products. It also contains only tiny molecules which are readily absorbed in your system. Hydraflexin
This means it gets into your system fast, it gets absorbed, and starts lubricating and soothing painful joints right away. You'll start to feel joint pain relief. What’s more, this HA actually stimulates the production of additional hyaluronic acid that lines your joints.*
Product Rating: (3.50) # of Ratings: 4 Click Here to rate this product
5 - Great
4 - Good
3 - OK
2 - Bad
1 - Terrible
Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS:
Helpful to Less Helpful
Less Helpful to Helpful
New to Old
Old to New
High to Low Rating
Low to High Rating